Who doesn't get excited when a baby is on its way? Aside from their caring mothers, everyone in the family gets that certain thrill. Welcoming yet another being in this beautiful world comes with a certain joy. So how else can you celebrate a soon-to-be-child arrival? Have a blast with a baby shower party.
Planning a baby shower can be really fun. You can create your own party as you wish. You can either go traditional or put a little humor to your event. You can choose whatever theme you want. Unleash your creativity. The main goal is simply to have your baby shower unforgettable and fun for everyone.
To get you started, the tips below can absolutely help you with the steps of creating that perfect baby shower party for you.
- Be prepared
- Plan ahead of time. It is best to hold baby showers either on the seventh or eighth month of pregnancy.
- Look for a perfect location.
- You can opt to have your house or the backyard as your event area. If you have an extravagant budget you can scout for convenient party places which can hold your guests.
- Set the right date and time
- Be sure to check out your guests' availability, from there schedule where most of your expected guests can be free. Set a date that could easily fit to their other engagements.
- Think of the perfect theme
- There are hundreds of baby shower themes that you can choose from. Popular choices are teddies, cartoon themes, or balloons. The possibilities are endless.
- Surprise her
- To make the party more momentous, you can make a surprise baby shower for the guest of honor. Consult her close and relatives when preparing your guest list.
- Impress with invitations
- Send out invitations at least three weeks before the event. Match your invitations with the theme of the party itself with the theme of the party itself. Be sure that the invitations contain all vital information like date, time and sketched- up location. Be creative in designing your invitations.